Monday, January 16, 2012

One of my New Favorite Cookies!!

I love me some Bakerella!! Not only does she make the most adorable sweets, but also has an awesome book out called "CakePops"! My friend and I stood in line for a long time to have her sign our copies of the book. We had to go back to work but another friend of hers got them signed so we did not actually get to meet her and gush all over her. Anyways, will see her when she does another book!!
I fell in love with her Gingerbread Cookie post and had to try them out!! You can see her beautiful creations here www.bakerella/gigerbreads-heads/ plus the recipe I used. I fell in love with the little guys when I saw them! I did these for my annual office cookie exchange and they were not as polished as Bakerella's bit I think they were still super cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment