Thursday, August 15, 2013

It's Thursday!

It has been a crazy couple of weeks here at Tasty Fashion Land!  Work has been nuts for three months!  We are in the process of some huge changes.  My back has also been not well for 4 weeks now.  But, thanks to my Rock Star husband, most of the major pain is gone.  It was one of those things where I had him massage and push in my sacrum, it was super helpful, most of the pain is gone!  It's just sore now, which is probably normal, I see the doctor on Monday for it.  A week and a half after I call but its all good.  Some good things some interesting things, but just life.  What do I do when I'm a cranky mess?  I look at pics of my cat:
Isn't he cute!  His name is Louis and he makes me smile.  So do the Cheezeburger cats, but you can't pet those.  
My guy likes to sleep all day, on my bed .  I love it!

1 comment:

  1. I love cats! He is just adorable! My cats sleep on my bed all day too, such good company when there is no1 around!

    Lorraine xx
    http://lollikelly.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete