Friday, August 23, 2013

Gluten Free Friday!

Happy Friday!  Yay made it one more time to the weekend.  I can't wait to sleep in tomorrow, oh joy!  Hope you all can enjoy your weekend to the fullest whether its not doing anything, or doing lots of interesting things.  

Today is gluten free Friday at Sidecar in Costa Mesa.  And I mean gluten free donuts!  I stopped by to get one for my best co-worker friend as she is doing the gluten free thing.  
I got her the cinnamon crumb, it's just too good.  Lighter weight than most gluten free options and very tasty!

As you can see I started in on the lemongrass donut in the car and no, I have no patients to wait while there are yummy donuts so close to me in a small space.  
See the little bits of lemongrass?  Super awesome!  And they have Stumptown coffee which was not bitter so that is love to me!  Check them out at: www.sidecardoughnuts.com.  


No comments:

Post a Comment