Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Happy New Year's Post

Another brand New Year stretched out in front of me!  Fantastic!  So many things have been going on this year and was not able or am too lazy to blog!  I'm bad.  To start out, we finally purchased a home!  I am still pinching myself!!  This has been such a long time coming, been trying to be frugal while saving for a down payment, still being frugal because the mortgage is more than rent, and fixing up some things.  Then, ten days after we closed escrow, I lost my job. Besides being sad and trying to think if Unemployment would cover a mortgage, I was happy I could be home to organize the new place and do contact paper in the kitchen.   Got lots of projects going on so far.  Been job hunting too bleh, but getting some good feedback and have had some good responses so far.

Lots of interesting new things are happening here!  So funny that when I'm not working there is so much stuff to do, friends and people to see and projects to accomplish, but when I'm working, not so much.  Think it has to do with having better time management when there's a set schedule.  Onward and upwards we go!!!
Wedding pic 2010


Balboa Island, December 30, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment